Friday, July 13, 2007

Drawing I did on Photoshop and using my Tablet

This is me and what Id look like with short hair.














One I did for a girl in the States.


Ray Toro from the best band ever My Chemical Romance
Bob Bryar from My Chemical Romance




Caiters!! Moi friend.





Gerard Way From My Chemical Romance












Mikey Way, Gerard's brother and the bass player for My Chemical Romance


















My Hero Gerard Way (MCR)


DANE COOK is a silly Biotch!

Me
.Frankie Ireo, Guitar player for My Chemical Romance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey miranda i found your blog ...:) i am still gonna get you do to a pic of me and clinton ...let me find a good one ...then i can frame it on my wall :)

fmasterj said...

hey miranda dis is jeremy diaz from sundown tx i wanted to ask u if u can give me art lessons u have really good talent and u r very beautiful i luv ur pics. of my chemical romance & i would really luv to learn how to draw like dat so call me @ 8068930749 if u r interested i will pay for lessons c ya bye