Friday, July 13, 2007

Some of My Pencil Drawings


Mr. Gerard Way, my hero of heros!! The first one is newer then the other, and I must say way better!! I nailed his eyes well i have been told.

This is Edward Scissorhands. One of my favorite movies. I drew this on a supper break at work, which is only a half hour!























Freddy Kruger, one of my most fav's. I wish I kept it!! But I drew it for a little boy who wanted me to draw it for him so I did! It started out making me mad because it wasnt turning out the way I wanted so I put it down for a couple of hours and then started again and I must say those couple of hours of rest paid off!! His skin actually looks melted to me.







Mike Myers from the Halloween Movies...I guess you can say i liked to draw from scary moives lol










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: